Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands ?
DCS is the UK’s official sales and distribution company for P&G, Gillette, Unilever, Colgate, SC Johnson and more and we are looking to recruit an Merchandiser - Wholesale (North UK).
DCS is a Top 250 private company in the UK – if you wish to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we look forward to hearing from you.
Location: North UK with occasional travel to our offices in Banbury
Main Job Purpose:
Merchandising / Compliance checking of DCS Customer Accounts
- Merchandising of Cash and Carry depots across the UK
- Filling stock gaps in fixture and on display and requesting depot staff to make additional stock available to implement visual brilliance
- Implementation of POS material in depot (Bus stops / Shelf Barkers / Pallet wraps / Displays etc.)
- Compliance checking of core range / promotional implementation & feedback
- Reporting of stock issues / poor compliance to Team Lead in the appropriate format
- Completion of compliance & Call Record Cards & all visit reports within 24hrs
- Assisting Account manager to implement & execute successful trade days / events & Head Office agreements
- Merchandise Health, Beauty, Household & Grocery products within the cash & carry
- Complete monthly Supplier & Account specific objectives as per your monthly briefings
- Achieve individual KPIs each month, such as Cases Merchandised, Displays Built, Price Labels, Extra Facings etc.
- Negotiating secondary space & building visually brilliant displays in depot
- Carry POS material to be ready to deploy in all depots. Site POS material wherever possible
- Build & maintain good customer relationships with all depot contacts from the aisle to the depot manager
- Complete Depot Call File within the monthly rolling period & feedback
- Completing Core Range gap analysis & close the gaps with a depot order where possible
- Monthly reporting of KPIs to Team Lead
- Follow the Steps of The Call with all planning, execution and follow up of visits
- Maintain all personal admin such as, Call Records Cards, Call File, Price Checkers, etc.
- Supplier brand day involvement & team meetings when required
- Presenting the function at meetings as and when required
- Always seek to ‘Add Value’ to the customer, business and the supplier
- Resolution of customer queries on time and in full, within 24 hrs
- Ensure all activities relating to medicines and medical devices are in accordance with Good Distribution Practice of medicinal products
- Customer Focus
- Good Communicator
- Team Working
- Results focused
- Basic - Email, Excel, PowerPoint
- Developing knowledge of Shopper based behaviours
- Planning and Organising Skills
- Basic commercial awareness
- Good communication skills
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org - or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form