Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS is the UK’s official sales and distribution company for P&G, Gillette, Unilever, Colgate, SC Johnson and more and we are looking to recruit a Production Supervisor - Manufacturing.
The role will be based in the DCS Manufacturing Division where we provide a one stop shop from concept to delivery. At DCS Manufacturing we fly the flag for - promoting ‘MADE IN ENGLAND’ products. We are passionate about creating and developing exceptional and affordable products in Bath & Shower, Hair Care, Skin Care, Male Grooming and Pet Care.
Main Job purpose:
To produce a finished product that meets the required quality standards at the required production rate and maximising production output at all times.
- To supervise fellow team members/senior line operators to ensure that the lines run efficiently
- To ensure all staff are aware of all production requirements
- Always maintaining and adhering to the H&S standards and operational procedures
- To monitor and review performance of team members
- To highlight and liaise with the Operations Manager with any production issues
- To ensure that all staff are trained to operate machinery and relevant equipment safely and Personal Protective Equipment is worn at all times
- To ensure that all products/components are placed in a safe manner and production lines are kept clean and tidy
- To ensure all paperwork is completed fully, accurately and in a timely manner
- To provide consistent coaching and mentoring
- To be the first point of contact for management
- Integrate new joiners to the line, both agency and DCS new starters
- To always look for new ideas and suggestions to improve operational performance
- To promote the appropriate good attitude and culture
Ideal Candidate Skills/Qualification:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in similar role in Production or Manufacturing environment
- KPI monitoring to reduce the 7 waste streams
- Experience in conducting return to work and assisting with disciplinary issues.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to the HR Manager at email@example.com - or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form